The winning picks are in. They're posted under my name. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Please ignore stripes picks.
I just wanted to invite anyone who is not a member of the CD forum to come on over, and join us, and play our Pigskin Picks game if you would like for HS football. I do place all CD games on the bill, but also include a good mix of LPD games as well.
Cumberland District News
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
The winning picks are in. They're posted under my name. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Please ignore stripes picks.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
It isn't CDN anymore Stripes!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
I meant to post this earlier today and got sidetracked.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
It stills says it in the address. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/arcadefreak.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Week 1 standings posted.
BTW Rock, WTG! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
WTG? What I do?? Should I be scared?
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
[ QUOTE ]
WTG? What I do?? Should I be scared?
[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/arcadefreak.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks